- We will accept jewelry items as an exchange or store credit within 10 days of receiving, as long as the item is unworn, and/or undamaged.
- All sale items are final sale.
- The customer is responsible for shipping costs for orders up to $300. Shipping costs are included for orders over $300 and shipped within the U.S. International customers are always responsible for all shipping costs, regardless of order amount.
- Once your return is processed, a credit will be issued for the merchandise amount only. We can not refund shipping charges on exchange items.
- Tailfeather Designs reserves the right to deny exchanges if determined unreasonable.
We will repair any Tailfeather Design jewelry that was purchased online or in person. Please email email@example.com for instructions. Please include your name, contact information, and a brief description of what needs to be fixed. We will respond with instructions on how to proceed.
Please note: Because our items are made by hand with specially selected stones and other components, we may not be able to repair older styles due to unavailable components.
We give the option to order any piece custom-designed. For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you offer gift wrapping?
We will specially wrap your gift in our logo printed boxes.
Is my transaction safe?
All order information sent to tailfeatherdesign.com is safe. We protect your transactions by using safe and secure software.
What are your shipping Terms & Conditions?
Please allow up to two weeks for an online order to be shipped, as most of our items are made to order.
- Domestic (U.S.) shipping: We offer FedEx Ground (flat rate).
- International shipping: We ship all international orders using FedEx Express International (flat-fee).
If you have any further questions, please contact us.